Sunday, October 29, 2023

This, for me, is a safe place

 As far as I can tell I am the only one who comes here. This makes it a fairly safe place to vent, if I need to, to forgive myself when I vent, to contemplate my struggle to advocate for myself, and finally  just to ramble on about those things that pop into my head as I am trying to fall asleep.

I have ranted and vented about Joseph in the past. I do not regret the rants, I regret it has taken me so long to just accept Joseph. He is a good man who makes mistakes, just like every one of us humans. He doesn't do anything out of malice that I can see, he does do some things he shouldn't because he doesn't understand some of the people he interacts with. A flaw that he does have is that he is quick "attack" without knowing the circumstances. Many, if not all, of us humans speak before thinking. A flaw we all share, some of us recognize it usually too late, some never do. 

To have a safe place helps the stress and keeps me on a somewhat even keel. I hope I can continue to use this safe place, even it is somehow outed.

No comments:

Post a Comment