Saturday, November 22, 2014

Carrying on

I didn't get the job of testing coordinator, I was sure I wasn't as qualified as I could be and that turned out to be the case. And that is ok, it is always disappointing to stick your neck out and have it rejected. But I knew going in that while I would do fine with the high school portion of the position, the K-8 portion, not even close.
I am accepting the continuation in the ILC with a bit of trepidation. I set about reinvigorating myself to be up to the challenges put to me. I will still be affected by the climate, but I think if I set myself to working for the students I can overcome the stress that hits me every single day.
I am excited about going home, the last time I was in the valley was in June. Miss my family and even the weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment